Rental Property Listing & Management
Do you own rental investment property? Sit back and relax while we handle it for you!
- We provide a rental market analysis to show you what comparable properties are renting for to help you determine your monthly rent price.
- We walk the property to create a punch-list of suggested touch-ups or repairs to help get you top dollar for your rental and suggest vendors if needed.
- We list & market the property to potential renters via the MLS & thousands of other sites.
- We handle all calls and showings to potential renters. An agent is present at all showings.
- We handle the application & screening process including: credit/background checks, income & employment verification, rental history, etc and send options to you for your approval.
- We prepare the lease agreement, collect application fees, security deposit, pet fees & first month rent up front & distribute accordingly.
- We will do an initial walk-through with the tenant on move-in day and give keys for access.
We have partnered with a 3rd party Property Management team to provide the following additional monthly services throughout the lease term:
- Rent Collection: they handle the rent collection for you and pay you every month.
- Security Deposit Administration: claims made against the security deposit will be processed upon tenant’s vacating the property
- Lease Enforcement: enforcement of lease requirements in accordance with federal state & local laws & regulations.
- Lease Renewal: 90 days prior to end of lease, you will be contacted to see if you wish to renew the current tenant’s lease with an updated rental market analysis to determine rent increase. Lease Renewal prepared if desired by landlord & tenant to renew.
- Property Inspection: regular inspections are performed to ensure the upkeep of the property.
- Maintenance Requests: tenants will have access to a portal where they can make requests for maintenance. Many of our partner’s list of vendors offer wholesale pricing, or you can provide your own list of preferred vendors if desired.
- Evictions: they will handle all required legal notices and the entire eviction process.
- Accounting & Reporting: online owner’s portal provides transparency on all costs & fees reported to you in real-time.